Thursday, November 12, 2015

Can I use Pink Zebra Sprinkles in other warmers?


So here's a question I get alot. Can I use Pink Zebra Sprinkles in other warmers?
The short answer is yes , absolutely.. we'd love for you to try them.
The long answer is.. although you can use a warmer you already have... since they were not formulated to be used specifically with the Sprinkles... you may not enjoy how sprinkles are supposed to smell. I have had customers who have tried them in a warmer and said they weren't in love with them. I knew something was terribly wrong, lol..... so I offered them my warmer to try them in just to be sure and BAM..... New Pink Zebra Sprinkle Addict immediately!!

So.. if you try them in your warmer and you don't fall in love... spend a few more bucks to get  a Simmer Pot to enjoy them the way they were meant to be.
Click the pic to shop all the Sprinkle scents and don't forget you can play with Sprinkles and mix and match to create an all new scent.
Can I use Pink Zebra Sprinkles in other warmers?
Pink Zebra Simmer Pots and Simmering Lights Warmers

No comments:

Post a Comment