Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sharing Sprinkle Samples... IS this work??!! I earn money for doing this

I absolutely am thrilled with my business. I love home fragrancing and home decor so much.. it's a big part of my life and who I am. I love sharing Sprinkles with new customers who have never smelled or seen them because it's inevitable that they fall in love with them.  I still can't believe that I  have a business that brings my family income because it's so much fun and I love doing it.


 IF you don't love what you do... I invite you to take a look at what I do and see if it's a good fit for you.  Some of the questions I hear is:

1. I already have a job.. Do I have time for this? The answer is YES! You can run  your business as many days/hours as you choose but be sure it fits your goals.

2. I'm a full time stay at home mom and don't know many people. Can I do this?
The answer is ABSOLUTELY!  How do I know this? Because that's what I am.. a stay at home and my main outings are to the grocery store in a tiny town, lol. I am doing it and so can you!

3. I live in  a small town or very rural area and there is not many people nearby. Is this possible?
The answer is a resounding YES YES YES! I live in an area like this.. but what you need to consider is.... there are so many towns near you where you can do events, or offer people who need help fundraisers . Are you on Social Media? Do you know that you have a worldwide audience?? The only limits you will have are the ones you place on yourself.

4. How much money will I make? The answer is... That depends on YOU! That's right,... You need to look at the Career Plan and decide what your goal is and Make It Happen! It's kind of like a map.. when you need to go somewhere, you need to know how to get there or you'll drive around aimlessly. So.. make a map and GO GO GO!

Got any  more questions or would you love to take a look at our career plan?
Send me an email or connect with me on Facebook and I'll be happy to help

sprinklemycandles@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/mreyntx
http://www.facebook.com/sprinklemycandles
http://zebracandlesprinkles.com








No comments:

Post a Comment