Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Have you tried Pink Zebra Sprinkles?


When I first heard of Pink Zebra Sprinkles, it was when I was searching for a scent I had looked years for. I love campfire smells and I couldn't find it anywhere. So, one day I was searching again because surely there's more people who love this smell and want to bring it indoors... when I found this company called Pink Zebra... well that caught my eye already because I love anything zebra striped!

 I looked at the scent that I had found called Light My Fire and it was these super cute little was beads called Sprinkles... I had no idea there was anything like this.. who knew??!!   When I read that you could mix and match them to create sprinkle recipes.. or burn them OR warm them... I was sold!! I had to get my hands on these Sprinkles.. and when I did.. I've been hooked since and I'm very picky about my scents!   

I joined because I knew I would purchase enough to meet the tiny requirement to stay "active" so I could get the consultant discounts and because I would get a HUGE box full of home fragrancing and home decor.. who knew that would grow into a team of consultants across several states and my customer base would be  the same???

 My package arrived in this  eye catching Pink Zebra print box .. I couldn't even throw it away, lol. Then I saw this huge jar of what I couldn't wait to get.. My Sprinkles!! When I was pulling them out of the box, a pink card with a quote fell out with it and this thing literally made my day!  

I  absolutely love sharing Sprinkles and how versatile they are and I can't wait to share them with  YOU!
Try them you will NOT be disappointed... you may find out they change your life too.

sprinklemycandles@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/mreyntx
http://www.facebook.com/sprinklemycandles
http://zebracandlesprinkles.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment