Monday, October 27, 2014

Referrals, Free Sprinkles... WHAT??!!

I have some awesome friends and customers... they love sharing Sprinkles and some even said... You know I have a big mouth and I'm gonna tell everybody about these things, lol.

So.. I thought... why not offer a Referral program!!

Here's how it works... You share pics from my facebook page, or you can tell your friends about Sprinkles and how awesome they are. If they place an order ( be SURE you get them to tell you and let me know you referred them so you can get credit!).. I will send you a FREE jar of Sprinkles..
 (you will only pay for shipping).

Want to know what you're telling people about?
Let me know and I'll stick a Sprinkle sample in the mail for you... I have a limited supply on hand so it's first come.

I can also set up a referral link just for you that you can share with your friends and when they shop, you automatically get credit.


I'd love to hear from you!
sprinklemycandles@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/sprinklemycandles
http://zebracandlesprinkles.com





No comments:

Post a Comment