Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Real Estate Agents! Unique Closing Gifts for your clients new home! PZ Gift Ideas



So .. I shared this idea with a real estate friend of mine since I used to be in real estate also.. and his clients loved it! I have to share this nice little note from him and his clients...


From Realtor:
Thank you so much for sharing these products with me. They fit perfectly for a clients new home and I'm actually getting referrals coming to me saying they heard about me from other clients who received their move in gift basket. I will continue offering these to my clients at every closing!!

From Realtors Clients:
We just wanted to thank you for the housewarming gift. That was such a thoughtful gift and the first time we've received a gift for purchasing a home, it was wonderful! Our guests have loved the smell of our home and how stylish the products are and we have referred several of our friends to you who are looking to buy.. I think they want a housewarming gift like ours, lol.




My suggestion for a housewarming gift basket would be either a simmer pot or simmering light, a couple jars of sprinkles,  and a caddy with soap and lotion for bath or kitchen. Place them in a basket with  your business card and a nice little note welcoming them to their new home.
 Super affordable but makes a HUGE lasting impression.


CLICK HERE to build your own Housewarming Gift

Contact Me:
sprinklemycandles@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/mistyreyntx
http://www.facebook.com/sprinklemycandles






No comments:

Post a Comment