Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pink Zebra Candles

I LOVE PINK ZEBRA CANDLES!


Pink Zebra Candles Image
Pink Zebra Candles


Ok, so I just have to tell you.... I absolutely am in Love with Pink Zebra Candles!!  I was a die hard wax bar fan for a really long time... but I still loved my traditional flame candles and purchased them regularly. Pink Zebra had a scent I looked forever for and I was hooked!!  Now I can use PZ Simmering Lights and Simmer Pots and still warm flamelessly, BUT I also get flamed candles!! 

I love getting the boxes in the mail with the Pink Zebra packaging and the quote card! Makes my day every time. I love hearing from my new customers I sent samples to that they absolutely love Pink Zebra's scents and the way the Simmering Lights add to their decor!!   I love making my Glimmer Glass candles and giving as gifts or using as decor for events and home!  AND did you know PZ even has kitchen/bath soaps and lotions with their own stylish caddy?! YES!! And the lotions are sooo luxurious. The ingredients are awesome , smell amazing and leave my hands sooo soft!

I can't wait to share Pink Zebra Candles with YOU!

Pink Zebra Candles Image
Pink Zebra Candles